Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my password?
Resetting your password is a simple process that begins here. Once you've received our password reset email, simply follow the steps provided to create a new password.
- I tried resetting my password, but nothing happens. What do I do?
If you've checked both your email inbox and junk mail box, and our password reset email isn't to be found, it may be that your Email Service Provider (ESP) or security settings have blocked the message. You can try lowering your email security settings and resending our password reset email from here, or you can enlist the help of our friendly Customer Support team at 1-800-827-6836. We'll be more than happy to assist by changing your password for you over the phone.
- I tried to create an account, but am told my email address already exists. Help!
Good news! If you attempted to create a new account and were given the message that your email address is already registered, it's likely that you have a corresponding account already set up. There's no need to enter it again. What you may not remember is the password that goes along with the account. You can change your password by having our system send you a password reset email from here. Once reset, you should be able to log into your account.
- My credit card is saved in your system, but I still have to re-enter it when ordering. Why?
The most common reason this happens is because a card's expiration date, as originally entered, has since passed. Even if you're issued a new card with the same number, the old version will need to be deleted from your account. Then you can re-enter the new card information and save it when placing your next order.
To delete old card information, you'll need to go to My Payment Preferences (please note that you may be prompted to first log in to your account). There, at the bottom of the My Account Settings page, you'll find your saved payment methods, from which you can delete any stored credit cards.
- I was receiving your newsletter, but don't get them anymore. Why?
- I'm receiving duplicate emails from King Arthur Baking. Why?
Duplicate emails most commonly occur when a customer has subscribed to our newsletter in the past using an older email address, and then has done so again with a new address. If you're having emails forwarded from the old address to a new one, this may describe what you're experiencing. To get help fixing this, please reach out to our friendly team via phone, at: 1-800-827-6836 or by email via our Contact Us form. If emailing, please be sure to specify the email address you DO wish to continue receiving our newsletter at, as well as any other email addresses you may have subscribed to our newsletter with in the past.
- Can I change the frequency of the King Arthur Baking emails I receive?
At this time, there are no options to reduce or increase the frequency of our email newsletters. We do, however, produce four separate email newsletters to offer subscribers control over the type of content they receive. Whether your interest is recipes, baking tips, and promotions, all things gluten-free, baking classes, or goings-on at our Baker's Store & Café, we publish content for you. Update your selections by entering your email address on the Email Preferences page or by clicking the "update your email preferences" link at the bottom of any email newsletter.
- How do I check my Baker's Rewards points?
Your Baker's Rewards points can be viewed when logged into your King Arthur Baking web account. You'll need to go to My Account (found in the red navigation bar at the top of the page). If you have any active Rewards codes, they'll appear as a link in the Baker's Rewards box. You can click on these links to use your points in your current shopping session.
- Why didn't my discount/promotional code apply to my order?
Promotions which offer a specific dollar amount (e.g. $10 off) will spread their value across the items in your order so that each receives a portion of the total discount. You would recognize this as a decrease in the price of each individual item.
Reasons why a promotion might not apply to your order include:
- It has expired. Promotions offered through coupon websites are rarely hosted with our support, and are often expired or reflect inaccurate information.
- In many cases, only one promotional code can be used per order. Checking your promotion's terms will help determine if this is in effect.
- A promotion's terms haven't been met. Often, a minimum merchandise amount or other term must be met to activate the deal. Merchandise amounts do not include shipping or tax.
- The code hasn't been entered in its entirety. Some promotional codes include a parent code at the beginning (e.g. REWARD-) which must be included with the rest of the code during its redemption.
- An excluded item has been added to the cart. Some, but not all, promotions have an excluded item list. You can find a list of excluded items (if any) at the bottom of the email and/or the current promotions page.
- All of the items in my cart just disappeared. What happened?
While an uncommon experience, we have become aware that this may take place during a small number of shopping sessions, and are actively working to resolve the issue. If this has affected you, please let our friendly team help complete your order over the phone at 1-800-827-6836.
Still running into difficulty despite these solutions? That's okay-we're here to help! Please give our friendly Customer Support Team a call at 1-800-827-6836 or send us a message through our Contact Us form.
Security of Your Data
The information you send to us is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access during transmission. We guarantee your shopping experience to be safe and free from credit card fraud resulting from the use of our site.
This site uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy and security of your purchases. SSL protects your information in three ways:
- An SSL Certificate enables encryption of sensitive information during online transactions.
- Each SSL Certificate contains unique, authenticated information about the certificate owner.
- A Certificate Authority verifies the identity of the certificate owner when it is issued.
If your have any technical questions, concerns, or comments, please contact us.
Using Our Website
Are you having trouble checking out or adding items to your shopping cart? You’ll need to check your web browser settings.
- Cookies must be accepted.
- Your web browser security level should be set to Low or Medium.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer on Windows, make sure your security updates are current.
For help with the issues above, check out the technical support page for the web browser you’re using:
- Internet Explorer:
More Helpful Links
Are you having trouble logging in, posting comments, viewing images/slideshows/videos, or shopping online? You may need to update your web browser, refresh your browser's cache memory or install a browser plug-in. Here are some indispensable links:
- Refresh your browser's cache memory
- How to clear Firefox's cache memory
- Videos won't play?
- How to take a picture of your computer screen (screenshot)
If you need assistance, please call Customer Care: 800-827-6836.
Return defective merchandise to us, at any time, or tell us if our service is less than 100% satisfactory. Our complete guarantee